Remember last blog ? You are what eat!.Here is the A-list of must have foods :
1. Fatty Fish : A major brain builder. Omega-3s play a role in sharpening memory and improve mood,as well as protecting brain decline.
2. Coffee: Yeah!!! Improves mood,alertness,and sharpens concentration.
Major driver here is coffee’s antioxidant benefit just 1-3 cups a day might keep Alzheimer’s away 👍 Don’t go overboard !
3. Blueberries: The anthocyanins in blueberries help fight oxidative stress and inflammation conditions that contribute to brain aging and neurodegenerative disease.
4. Tumeric : Benefits memory by clearing the amyloid plaque from brain vessels, a hallmark of Alzheimer’s.
5. Broccoli: Packed with vitamin K, delivers 100% RDI in 1 cup. This fat-soluble vitamin key to forming sphingolipids, a fat densely packed into brain cells. Studies show high vitamin K is linked to better memory.
6. Pumpkin Seeds: Powerful antioxidants & micronutrients important for brain function: copper,magnesium,iron and zinc.
7. Dark Chocolate: Along with cocoa powder,packed with brain boosting compounds, including flavonoids,caffeine,and antioxidants. Flavonoids linger in the memory and learning centers to enhance and slow aging brain.
8. Nuts : Vitamin E shields brain cell membranes from free radical damage. 9. Oranges : Of course, vitamin C fights free radicals that damage cells and great sources like bell peppers,guava,kiwi,tomatoes,and strawberries.
10. Eggs: Key micronutrient Choline is used by the body to form acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that helps regulate mood and memory. The yolk has the most concentrated source eat the whole egg!
B vitamins slow the progress of mental decline. Being deficient in folate and B12 has been linked to depression.
11. Green Tea: Similar to coffee with added benefit of L-theanine to help you relax🙂
Please visit Blamelessbodyfitness.com and fillout contact page with your specific concern or comment.